Yep!!!! Courtney started walking more today. Over the past few days she has taken a few steps here and there, but never more than she had to. That all changed when I went to pick up Katelyn from school today. Katelyn and one of her friends were running around outside having a good time while us moms were chatting. Courtney decided she wanted to join in on the fun, and there she went!!!! She needs to have the AFO on right now, but as she continues to gain strength, I'm sure she'll be able to take that off while we're at home.
Here's what a happy Courtney looks like!!! :)
And here's a video of her walking and then singing her ABCs! :)
6 comments:
How absolutely wonderful!
Yippee! Such amazing progress.
A W E S O M E !!!!!!!
sooo sweet!!
*sigh* you need a cuteness warning button!
love it!
Yeah Courtney! She is so cute. I hope Sammy can walk like that one day. we have started on forearm crutches which she likes a lot. I think once sammy gets her confidence she may walk, she really wants to. It's awesome how they progress everyday it seems there is something new at this age. Take care.
Post a Comment