Thursday, May 6, 2010

Having Fun

Just wanted to post a few pics of the kids together... this first one is of them playing "Pretty Pretty Princess." Scott's mom brought it over, and even the boys played it!!  :)

Here's one of Courtney with Dakota... she calls for him all the time.


These others are of my beautiful girls together!



8 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Oh my! I just love seeing them all together. You'll have to send me an email and let me know how the transition is going. By the way, my work is sending me to Orlando July 13-17. I'm bringing the family with me. Chris is determined to see Harry Potter World. We'll be staying at the Gaylord. I'm thinking we need to find a night to get our families together again for dinner.

Hugs!!

Nightingale said...

Hi! Just wanted to stop by and see how your Courtney was doing now that you're home....LOVE that name BTW! :) Hope you had a great trip.....and hope to see you around RQ sometime!

Courtney (MCK from RQ)

Emily said...

nothing like matching outfits!!!!! are you recovered yet? we got our article 5 today- so we are gettin' close!

Anonymous said...

It looks to me like someone really prepared Courtney well for her adoption. I think this is the first time I have seen photos of a little one being so relaxed and at home in such a short time. I love, love the shot of the two of the girls together. My daughter talks all the time about her little sister. Which is funny because her daddy says no way we are done. So I have to live through others lol.
Wonderfully happy family your so blessed.

Adrian Roberta said...

Awwww too cute. I now have the Double Mint Gum Twin song in my head
(-:

Teresa said...

Love to see those pics of all your kids together! So, so adorable!!

BTW, my mom dressed my older sister and I alike our entire childhood. I actually dug it (thought my older sister was pretty cool), but she HATED it! Just looking out for Katelyn...

Teresa =)

Teresa said...

BTW, you need to update your Profile, woman. That princess of yours isn't waiting in China anymore!!

Teresa =)

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

How sweet...all of them!

Tammy