Here are some pics of the kids today... everyone is sitting down eating pizza now (except me - still eating toast and crackers)... looking forward to a peaceful evening!!! :)
Awwwww...I have tears in my eyes seeing all your kiddos together at last. I'm so happy for your family. May you all have an easy transition and adjustment back on US soil. Hugs!!!
So good to see you altogether at last. Courtney fits right in. Love seeing the kiddos hanging out. Good luck with the jetlag and the transition. Missing you!
So adorable! I am glad to hear you made it home okay. It has been wonderful to be able to following along on your journey for the second time. Thanks for sharing! Your family is beautiful you are truly blessed!
13 comments:
They are all so cute. They look as though they have always been together. Congrats to you and Scott and hope you feel better soon.
Awwwww...I have tears in my eyes seeing all your kiddos together at last. I'm so happy for your family. May you all have an easy transition and adjustment back on US soil. Hugs!!!
LOVE IT! :) Welcome home, Gowers! :)
glad to see you're home!!!!
Oh my goodness, the perfection of how your 4 kids look together is heavenly!! Meant to be, no doubt.
Love,
Christy
Welcome home Courtney!!! The kids all look so happy. Wishing Nicole a speedy recovery, and a speedy jet lag recovery for the rest.
So fun to see pics of our kids all together. I've loved following your China journey, it makes me so excited for ours!!!
Glad your home safe and sound, I loved reading your blog while you were in China. I hope you feel better soon!!!!
Hey Gower Family,
So good to see you altogether at last. Courtney fits right in. Love seeing the kiddos hanging out. Good luck with the jetlag and the transition.
Missing you!
What a beautiful group of smiling kiddlets! Hope you feel good soon!
Cheers,
Roberta
Oh how special to see all your children together! Courtney looks like she's been there all along!
Have a great week!
Tammy
So adorable! I am glad to hear you made it home okay. It has been wonderful to be able to following along on your journey for the second time. Thanks for sharing! Your family is beautiful you are truly blessed!
Hope you are feeling better! The pix are GREAT! Thanks for sharing. :o)
Post a Comment