Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

With tomorrow being Mother's Day... I am well aware that I am a very happy mother this year. It struck me the other day that I'm peaceful and content. My family is complete. No one is missing. What a joy and a blessing to feel this way (yes, Scott is pretty happy about my feeling that way too!!). So... to all the moms out there... may you have a Happy Mother's Day as a happy mom!!!!!!

Here are some pics from today... the kids decided to play "kitchen" this afternoon... lots of fun!!!!!




And I'll close with a pic of the girls sleeping together in their room... we just moved Courtney into her room last night, so this is night #2 of them sharing a room. What a sight to see two beautiful girls sleeping in those beds!!!!  :)  In case you can't tell, Katelyn is on the left and Courtney is on the right.

(sorry the pic isn't super clear... took it with a different setting so the flash wouldn't wake them up!)

2 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Happy Mother's day, sweet friend!! I'm so happy for your family. I can't wait to see you again in July.

Adrian Roberta said...

Oh Nicole! I love that last picture!