Sunday, April 18, 2010

Zhengzhou

We're in Zhengzhou!!! This is the Province where Courtney is originally from... her orphanage is about 45 minutes from here. Our travel group will meet downstairs at 9:30am to leave for the Civil Affairs building, and we should meet Courtney around 10am!!! The crib was delivered to our room a little while ago, so I'm getting everything set up. Such a weird feeling to be doing all this again!!!!! We Skyped with the kiddos last night... Katelyn is so excited about seeing Courtney. Apparently Courtney already knows who her brothers and sister are... so I can't wait for her to Skype with them.  :)

I promise to post pics just as soon as I can after we have Courtney. Things can be a little hectic initially... we have 10 families receiving their children tomorrow, so we may be busy for a while. Hopefully I'll have pics up by the time everyone is waking up on Monday morning! 

9 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

How exciting!! I can't wait to see pictures. All our best.

Linette said...

Hi Nicole! I'm loving following your journey. We leave on Wednesday!! Can't wait to see Courtney in your arms. Thank you for posting your blog on the CCAI WCP Yahoo group. Our daughter is in Zhengzhou CWI.
Many blessings as you're united with Courtney! :)

Caroline said...

Soooo exciting!!! xo, Caroline

Ash said...

Prayers for a spectacular day.
Love, Ash

Jaime said...

Nicole . . so excited for you!!

We5Chois said...

Hey Nicole & Scott,

Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you guys today. Only a couple more hours and you will finally meet Courtney. Good luck with the transition and congratulations. She is a little firecracker and I just know you are going to adore her.
Much love and hugs,
Kim C

Angela said...

I send you all the love and courage I have, for each of you in your individual journeys!

Mary said...

I know you must have her by now...can't wait to see the pictures. :o) I'll check in first thing in the AM our time. (((Huge hugs))) to you all!

Carrie said...

woooo-Hoooo! Can't wait to see her!