It was an amazing morning. We arrived at the Civil Affairs building a little before 10am. Courtney arrived shortly after. She has done really well today... I know y'all just want to see pictures, so I'll go ahead and post those!! :) I'll also try to upload some video, but that may take a while...
29 comments:
Ok - adorable! I cracked up at 'What is she, a puppy?' She is just TOO cute. Love and hugs from Florida - we can't wait to meet you in person!
Laurie and Hannah
Congratulations!! What a happy little girl she is:)
Oh my goodness! What a sweetie! Courtney is so full of personality and just absolutely adorable!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
What a little sweetheart! I'm so happy for you, Nicole. I'm having major adoption envy. HUGS!!!
OH.MY.GOSH! She is BEAUTIFUL, Nicole! Congratulations!!! How different to travel to China and adopt a child who also knows English! LOL
Keep the posts and pictures coming -- and have a wonderful time with your sweet Princess. :o)
Nicole & Scott,
Congratulations! It is wonderful to see Courtney playing with you. I am sure by now you are completely smitten with her. She is an adorable little girl and she is joining an incredible forever family. I know the past few days have been emotional and there is a lot of healing to be done, but I know you will all grow together and I can't wait to watch you on your journey.
Kiss that girlie goodnight and sleep well.
Hugs, Kim
Ohhh Nicole and Scott she is gorgeous! I loved the video. Congratulations! What a beautiful family.
Awe! Courtney and mama look beautiful together.
Nicole, she's precious!!! Love the video. What an amamzing gotcha! Never seen anything like it! From one SB, Kaifeng, CCAI family, waiting on our second travel journey. This was so precious and just lifted my spirits today!!! Enjoy your time in ZZ, I hope you can tour Kaifeng, it is a beautiful city. We will when we return to ZZ again this year. Congrats!
Congratulations...she is gorgeous Nicole!!! So very happy for you and your family.
Linette
CCAI WC group
We're leaving Wed!
Nicole,
Crying, Tears of joy for you and your newest daughter and family. LOVELY absolutely LOVELY,
Love, Ash
OMG! She is so precious! It seems like just the other day when you took pictures for me to Jian when you went to pick up Caitlyn! I am so glad to see you finally have your newest daughter in your arms. She is beyond cute! It is so wonderful to see her smiling like she has known you forever. Best wishes for a safe rest of your journey and a safe trip home.
Nicole -
Can't believe you are able to blog from China! Love the pics...what a little cutie!!
Praying for smooth transitions and lots of sleep for all of you!!!
Teresa =)
She is adorable!!!!!!! Wow. Congrats to you all.
Raine
CCAI WCP Mom
Oh, she is so cute, beautiful, and wonderful. Congrats to the entire family!
Nicole,
She's GORGEOUS! I loved the video! Thanks for sharing! I'm following your adventures in China! Have fun with your little princess!
Tammy
Congratulations!! What a special day. Courtney is beautiful and blessed. (BTW- how cute that your top and her sweater are the same color in the video.) Glad to hear your trip is going well. We will be praying for more smooth sailing in the days ahead.
-Donna Fierbaugh
We are so happy for you!!! It looks like Courtney is doing well. I can't believe that this time last year we were all waiting for travel approval and you are already back again! Amazing! Wishing I was there too!
Nicole,
She is very cute. About the same size Mia was when we got her. Looks like she is doing very well.
Pat & girls
So sweet to see the precious photos and video! Priceless moments! She is beautiful, and so happy! She seems completely at ease with you already! Thanks be to God for bringing you all together!
She is so precious!!! Love the pictures and video! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!
Hey! It looks like Gotcha Day has been great, and no tears?!?! WOW!! So happy you have had an easy transition day. I hope that the rest of the trip goes as well! Missing you all!!
Erica
Oh my gosh Nicole, she is ADORABLE !!!!
What a beautiful, engaging girl. Congratulations! I just happened across your blog yesterday. I adopted a 2 1/2 year old from Guangdong province last April. Love to see scenes like these. Brings back such great memories. Best wishes to you.
She is beautiful Nicole and seems to be taking to you already. Congratulations to the whole Gower clan!!
Congratulations! Courtney is a cutie pie!!! She seems like she has taken to you right away (and I'm watching you play games with her and offer treats and wishing I had done some of that on our gotcha' day--Lilly had a much harder time!) Just found your blog on the CCAIWCP yahoo group and had to watch the video. We were in Zhengzhou just over a year ago to receive Lilly--what an amazing miracly adoption really is! I hope/pray we might someday be going back for another as well. May the rest of your travels go smoothly, may Courtney continue to bond and adjust well to your family.
Please say hello to all the CCAI guides from the Cantilinas (An XIao Xue's family--I speak Chinese if that helps spark their memories). They were all wonderful!
~Amyin FL
Thank you so much for sharing the video. Courtney is just adorable, so sweet and very clearly she's extremely smart and well cared for. And what a great mom and dad she has!!!
So happy for your whole family
Christy
Oh My!!! She is darling, so sweet. Congratulations.
Amy
She is precious!
Love the pictures too, Courtney has a beautiful smile! What an amazing journey, thanks for sharing with us!
Post a Comment