Thursday, October 29, 2009

Parade Time

Katelyn's preschool had their annual costume parade yesterday. Katelyn didn't actually dress up... I honestly didn't think she'd want to, so she wore a cute little Halloween shirt and skirt. Then, she decided to add the tiara. FUN! Here are some pics of Katelyn and her friends...








Later that afternoon, Katelyn's friend, Avery, came over and they dressed up again... this time they both dressed up like Mulan. Oh, did I forget to mention that Avery thinks she's Chinese too?!?! :)




And yes, I do actually have 2 Mulan costumes. I got them 2 years ago after Halloween... we weren't sure how old Katelyn would be when we finally got her, so I decided to get two different sizes... should work out well when Courtney gets home!! :)

1 comment:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Very cute pics.

PS. It's nearly midnight and Chris and I are still finishing up carnival games/prizes. I wish we lived closer.

Happy "almost" Halloween!