Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Privacy Issues

Due to some privacy issues, our blog is no longer public. I'll also be stopping the posts from being sent through FB. I wish it didn't come to this, but I need to keep my family safe... After Courtney's adoption is finalized, I should be able to make things public again.

I will continue to advocate for the adoption of children from China with Spina Bifida, but this definitely puts a damper on things, as prospective parents won't have easy access to the blog. If you know or hear of a family that has questions about adopting a child from China with Spina Bifida, please give them my email address (listed under my profile info).

3 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

I completely understand. I'm sorry it's been so hard. I thought the 2nd time would be easier. Thinking of you.

Mary said...

WHAT is going on, Nicole?! I am really worried. :o(

Adrian Roberta said...

Our daughter also has SB, so we should connect? Who in your family has SB? We researched it alot before accepting the Referal and we have a SB clinic at our amazing Children's Hospital so I'm feeling very secure about the support we gathereing around us. We leave in less then 2 weeks! Wow! Had something happened to your Blog that caused you to close it?

~Roberta