Friday, October 30, 2009

Not Giggling

Sorry... no giggles right now. I had really hoped we would receive our Immigration Approval today, but we did not. I emailed the National Benefits Center this morning to see where we were in the process... apparently, they had no clue we had our fingerprints done 2 weeks ago. They had been holding on to our paperwork since our fingerprints weren't supposed to be done till today. TWO WEEKS of paperwork just sitting there doing nothing. I guess the local offices don't communicate with the national offices.

Note to self... when trying to beat the system, make sure you let the system you are trying to beat know that you are trying to beat it... UGH!

1 comment:

Musings from Kim K. said...

I would be so mad. Hang in there, friend. I'm thinking and praying for easier days ahead with your adoption. Hugs!