Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Quilt

So, I was talking to my friend, Laurie, the other day, and I realized that I need to make another quilt!!!! Yikes! Katelyn's 100 Good Wishes quilt was quite an undertaking... but I can't NOT do one for Courtney. I'll gather up all the specific info and post it on here soon, but, for those that know what I'm talking about, please start searching for fabric!!!!

I'll leave you with another pic of Courtney that I had not posted yet... this one is actually on Baobei's Facebook page.

4 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Could she be any cuter?? I want to go back!! I'm so happy for you, Nicole. Get busy on that quilt!!

Adrian Roberta said...

Thanks for offering to connect, Looking forward to following your Blog! Ours is http://berzenji.blogspot.com/

Chat soon,
Roberta (from RQ)

kitchu said...

She is SO beautiful and I'm so happy for you guys!

Angela said...

She is just too cute!