Thursday, August 20, 2009

1st Package to Courtney

We'll be sending off Courtney's first care package tomorrow. One thing in the package is a set of pjs... I purchased matching pjs for the girls and took a pic of Katelyn wearing her pjs (included in care package). We're also sending an identical panda bear to Courtney.




We're also including the regular stuff... a child's photo album with pics of us, a one-time-use camera and other small toys. Since Courtney is living with a "healing home family," we're also sending gifts for them and some pics of our family life so they can get to know us. They have taken amazing care of Courtney, and I know they love her very much... it will be a difficult transition for all involved, and I hope we'll be able to stay in contact after the adoption is finalized.

Here are some pics of the package... We're trying not to send too much at once, especially since we'll be sending more packages while we wait for our paperwork to be processed.



1 comment:

Musings from Kim K. said...

I need to know where you found those panda bear pjs. They are adorable. Both Emma and Josie would love them.

I'm so excited for your family, Nicole. I can't wait to follow your journey all over again.