Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pics and Video

I wanted to post a few pics and some video... one of the videos is of Jacob saying the Pledge of Allegiance. I just thought it was cute. This was from a couple of weeks ago. I also took some video this morning of Katelyn walking... just so we have a record of what her feet and legs look like right now.

Here's a cute pic of Katelyn before church 2 weeks ago... and one of her in her Mulan costume.



And here are the videos... (having some difficulty, keep trying back if it doesn't work...)


3 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

That's a very sweet "pledge of allegiance" video. You should be proud.

Unknown said...

It's kind of a cross between the pregnant waddle and drunken stumble :-) But up and walking so soon after spinal surgery seems to be a win no matter what!

Angela said...

EXCELLENT!!

Nice to hear your voice! I'm so looking forward to meeting you this Fall.

Katlyn looks great. The wobble will lessen as the muscles strengthen. So much for her taking it slow, got to love the kids!