Andrew has been doing a great job taking care of his hamster (who has had a name change... the hamster is now named Furball). Andrew was very excited about getting a ball for his hamster, so Scott took him to the pet store after church to pick up a ball. Everyone had a blast watching Furball play in his ball tonight... kind of reminded me of Scott's fun time in China... see below...
Can you see the similarity to this one???
6 comments:
That's too funny!!! Keep the video coming.
I did the same thing in Nanchang, and it was a blast. I never made it to the upright position. :-)
Yup - significant similarities. LOVE IT! :-)
... thus proving that Jesus was the only one recorded to have walked on water ....
LOL! Aaron did that too in Nanchang-glad we are not heading back that way I told him If I find another Ball he is so getting in it!
How funny!! Reminds me- my sister needs to post her video with their hamster who escaped from the ball during their video!
I did not get a chance to comment on your posts about Katelyn's surgery because I was out of town, but I did check in on you all and was praying... I was so thankful to see how well she did! God is Good!!! So amazing how quickly she's recovered. She's one strong cookie. My sister and I were talking about the surgery and she too, was glad to hear how well Katelyn did. She remembers you from the CCAI Waiting Child yahoo group.
Hugs to you all-
Happy Spring!
Jen
Post a Comment