So, I guess Katelyn just needed to be home. She has been freely trying to walk now. She started out holding both my hands, and then she just held one hand and even bent down to pick something up (a lightsaber, of course) and then stood back up again. It does appear that she has more feeling in her feet now... as she changed from carpet to tile she paused and took in the difference. Her feet also look straighter to me, and her toes aren't curling as much. Could it really be that we are seeing that much improvement??? I'm excited to see what happens over the next couple of days.
3 comments:
That's fantastic news! I pray that this is a sign of continued good things to come for Miss Katelyn!!
AMEN!
Kudos. If we could be so just about getting on with life as the kids!
Post a Comment