Ok... so I kind of vanished for a little while. It's been just slightly busy here with MOPS and church and the kiddos. Everyone is doing well... Katelyn continues to amaze us as she goes back to her normal activities. Absolutely nothing keeps this kid down!!! The boys are looking forward to the end of the school year and to spending time with friends.
With only a couple of days left till the end of our ChipIn, I'm slightly bummed that I didn't get closer to my goal... I would love to make up the difference myself, but I think my husband would disown me!!! I went on the Baobei site today and saw some new faces that have recently received (or are in the process of receiving) help from Baobei. I wish I could help them all...
Well, I will try to update more regularly, but please forgive me if I don't... I have the youth and children's musicals coming up at church, so I'm kind of focusing on that right now. The youth musical has actually turned into an entire Worship Service... with lots of extra things added in... so it has taken quite a bit of planning. The children's musical is going well, but there's no telling what will happen when you get 25 kiddos (preschool - 5th grade) up there singing, acting and dancing!!! :o)
3 comments:
Thanks for all the updates. I was wondering how life was going in the Gower household. Sounds like a busy busy time. I'm glad Katelyn's recovery has continued to go well. Hugs!!
PS. I'd love to really buy that plane ticket to Bora Bora and put you on the same plane. Sounds like you and I both could use a good escape plan!!
I hear you! It is amazing how busy our lives become. Remember those morning coffees, chatting with the husband, before kids!! Hang in there on the charity. At a minimum you are raising awareness, which is never a bad thing!
3 kids & a church musical - new movie title?
Post a Comment