It's amazing how resilient children are. As I looked at Katelyn yesterday, it was hard to believe that just a week ago she was lying on the operating table. She's pretty much back to normal now. I still worry about her getting bumped or falling down, and we still need to be super careful when changing her diaper, but that's about it.
We're nearing the end of Spring Break... the kids have enjoyed being home, and I've enjoyed having a less hectic schedule. When school starts back on Monday, the kids will have just 8 weeks left till SUMMER!!!! Where does the time go?? Last school year seemed to creep by as we waited to find out who Katelyn was and then bring her home... this year has flown by!!!
Oh, before I forget... I have to say "woohoo" to Andrew. He got his report card last Friday and brought it with him to the hospital when he came to visit Katelyn. He was so excited to get all "A"s for the second time this year (the first quarter he had one "B" and the rest were "A"s).
2 comments:
Katelyn, so happy you are doing so well. Youdabomb, baby!
Andrew, great job with the report card, dude!
Happy Easter to y'all!
And see, I was just thinking that it seems like FOREVER since you were waiting for Katelyn...seems like she has always been home. :-)
Post a Comment