Well, I think we're about set for tomorrow... Katelyn had her pre-op testing yesterday and everything went well. She has a bit of a cough right now, but it's allergy related so we're ok as long as it doesn't get worse. Katelyn still doesn't realize what's going on... but I really think it's better that way. She's just too young to rationalize that everything will be ok. The boys understand that Katelyn will be in the hospital for a few days... and Andrew understands a little about what's going to happen during surgery.
I have snacks and drink mixes packed as well as comfy clothes, socks and a blanket. I also have some nightgowns for Katelyn once she's able to wear her regular clothes... I figure she'll be cathed for the first 48 hours, and then she'll need to have loose fitting clothes since her incision will be right at her waist. The good thing is that we don't live far from the hospital... so if I've forgotten anything, Scott can bring it when he comes to visit.
I'll update tomorrow as soon as I can...
3 comments:
I'll be praying for you guys!
I'll be anxiously waiting for updates. Prayers coming your way from West Michigan.
Thinking of all of you!
Post a Comment