Katelyn's surgery is scheduled for April 1st. We'll find out the time next week... but at least we know a date. This actually works out perfect... That's Spring Break for Orange County (where our church is), so I won't have to teach choir that afternoon... and the following week is our Spring Break, so we won't have a specific schedule to follow. That'll give Katelyn more time to recover before we have to get back to a normal schedule.
UPDATE 3/16 - The surgery will be at 7:30am. We'll need to be there at 5:30am. I had heard from others that have gone through this that the surgery could take up to 6 hours... but it seems that Katelyn's surgery will only be 1.5 - 2 hours. So if all goes according to schedule, she should be out of surgery by 9:30am.
4 comments:
I'll be putting together a care package for Katelyn's stay at the hospital. Please know we'll be thinking and praying for you. We've been through the hospitalizations enough to know that it's not fun, but it's manageable. Love ya!!
Hope all goes well with Katelyn's surgery! I'll be anxiously following along since Molly may very well be following the same path some day.
Teresa =)
Wow. I hope all goes well, Nicole. We will definitely be praying for all to go well with the surgery.
Hugs to you and Katelyn!
Keep us posted.
Thanks,
Jen
just got caught up on your blog, so glad to hear the timing will work out so perfectly- and will definitely be keeping her in my prayers that the surgery goes smoothly. i know it's not easy to have your child go through ANY kind of surgery! thinking of you guys!
Post a Comment