We went to get the results from Katelyn's MRIs today... They are scheduling her for surgery. I saw the MRIs, and the spinal cord was definitely tethered... We should hear back soon about the actual date of the surgery. They will be using a nerve monitor to help make sure the good nerves remain intact. They'll also have a laser available so they can remove some of the lipoma that is still within her cord. Will post here when we find out the actual surgery date.
3 comments:
Please keep us posted. Do you know how long Katelyn will have to be hospitalized following surgery? We will try and get a little care package in the mail for her. Hospital stays aren't very fun. Please know that I'll be praying for you.
You will make it! I promise. I will email you soon to give you some tips, pointers and support. We've BTDT and I hope I can offer some support!
Oh sweetie- I will be praying for you guys!
Post a Comment