Friday, March 27, 2009

Raising Funds

If you are a regular visitor to our blog, you know how much I've been getting involved with Baobei. You'll also notice a ChipIn to the left of this screen (as well as below this post) to help raise funds for Baobei. I realize that there are many people that want to help, but most don't feel like they can really make a difference... so here's your chance!

Would you consider contributing $5 or more to help these children? Every little bit helps!!! At the end of April I will send a check to Baobei for the amount that is raised from this ChipIn. If you would prefer to contribute directly to Baobei (so you can receive a tax receipt), please click here for more information.

With Katelyn's surgery coming up on April 1st, I want to use the month of April to focus on helping the children that wouldn't normally receive the care they need and deserve. So, who will join me to give these children a chance at life by providing for them the surgery they desperately need???

No comments: