Friday, November 14, 2008

Looking for...

Ok... y'all are going to have to forgive me for a moment here... I need to place an ad for something I'm looking for. See, Jacob has been collecting these Star Wars Galactic Heroes figures for quite a while now. We have TONS of them (just ask anyone who has recently been to our house or seen the traveling collection that Jacob brings with him).

Anyway, I know that they used to have the Millennium Falcon for the Galactic Heroes, and I just found out that they re-released it back in March... but, I was a little too preoccupied with Katelyn's adoption to even think about looking for it. Here's a pic...


So, if you happen to see one somewhere, please leave me a comment or email me personally. They were selling them for under $25 at Walmart, and now they are going for $100 on ebay. UGH!

No comments: