Ok... couldn't figure out a title for this post, but I think this one actually sums it up...
During physical therapy on Wednesday, the therapist decided to go ahead and try taping up Katelyn's feet and lower legs (it's a therapeutic kind of tape). We had tested her skin the week before to make sure she didn't have any kind of reaction to it. She did very well while Judith was applying the tape. She actually looked like she enjoyed it. Judith explained that it should stay on for 3-4 days and then we should remove it with baby oil (so it doesn't hurt). After picking up Jacob from school, I put Katelyn down for a nap... when I went in to wake her up I noticed the tape... in a clump on the floor. Guess she got bored while falling asleep and decided to remove it. It'll be an interesting conversation the next time I see the therapist... we'll just have to figure out a way to keep her from peeling it off.
As for the sanitizer... this one involves Jacob. Yep, don't even need to explain that one. As I told my friend, Laurie... at least Jacob knows how to share! Although some of the sanitizer got into Katelyn's eyes, she didn't fuss much at all, and her eyes aren't red or anything. Jacob claims that she did not "eat" any of it... but who knows. Guess we'll know more tomorrow morning... if she wakes up with a hangover! ugh...
I think I need to rename this blog... The Misadventures of Katelyn and Jacob!!!!!
3 comments:
Those are great stories. Keep them coming. I'm needing a picture fix sometime in the near future too. Have a great weekend, Nicole.
For me part of the surprising difference between adoption and biological additions, is that with biological you have greater history to see the personality emerge and learn to work around it. With our adopted addition, the personality is just flourishing daily which leads to many adventures that I didn't see coming. It is good.
Sounds familiar! What is it with these 4 year old boys and their two year old sisters?
Post a Comment