Thursday, August 28, 2008

Therapy and School

School is going well for the boys. Andrew is starting to get used to riding the bus... although he still says he'd rather take the car. His class starts swim lessons tomorrow. At his school, the kids take swim lessons (during the school day) at the end of Kindergarten and the beginning of 1st grade. He's a bit nervous because he thinks it'll be too hard, but I know he'll be just fine. The kid is a fish!!! Jacob has been enjoying school... He loves being back with his friends and really likes his teacher. I think he especially likes getting away from his sister!! :o) Katelyn and I have enjoyed some one-on-one time, but she is very eager to go pick up "Jakey" each time.

Katelyn started therapy this week. She is going twice a week right now. We're working a lot on balance right now. There are several things that I can work on with her at home, but we definitely need the time at the rehab place as well.

That's it for now... here are some recent pics...


Andrew's first day of 1st Grade (Katelyn wouldn't let me take the pic unless she was in it).

Best Buds!
Too sweet... she even let me put a bow in her hair!


Hey, you'd be upset too if someone kept sticking a dart on your head!

4 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

I love all the updates and latest pictures. It sounds like you have alot going on in your house. Best wishes with getting into a routine. I hope you're starting to dry out from your tropical storm.

Caroline said...

The boys look so grown up, and Katelyn looks adorable as always. I am glad things are going so well. I am ready for back-to-school too! Next Thursday the boys start their routine. We are celebrating Ethan's 7th birthday tomorrow. I will send pictures! I hope you are staying dry! xo, Caroline

Angela said...

She is looking awesome! We've started Tyler on tumbling class twice a week, big difference every day. It shocks me how quickly the kids are adopting to us, our crazy lives, and the new language. Of course, Tyler is totally pissed that his older brother has started school!
Frankly, its exciting to hit this next phase of our lives.

Ash said...

WOW, looking at the picture "Best Buds" their little faces have the same cute, beautiful shape! whoa she is a GOWER in all ways possible and such a beauty. Glad to hear things are going well, and tell the therapist that, Ash is concerned with the tape being a choking hazard. :o) Just kidding, but I actually did think that. LOL! Take care,ash