Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Episode IV, Jacob

So I'm a bit behind in posting... oops... Thought I'd go ahead and do a quick post about Jacob's birthday. He had his party on September 13th (his b-day is the 14th). Several of his friends from school came (as well as some of our good friends), and they all had a blast. It was a Star Wars theme... of course! Here are a few pics from the party.


decorations


2 cakes... one for Jacob (on the right) and one for Garrett (left)


cake time!!!


Jacob's new lightsaber

2 comments:

Don and Be said...

Happy birthday, Jacob - from The Schafhausers - Don, Be & Joanna Mei.
BTW - Don was 4 once - then he hit the big time ..... 5 .... 6

Musings from Kim K. said...

What a cool party. I love the Star Wars theme. You've been one very busy Mommy.