Well, the boys both had their school pics taken... Jacob had his last week and Andrew had his this week. No clue how Andrew's turned out, but Jacob's was definitely interesting. We got to preview it before ordering... and while it's not my favorite pic of Jacob, I had to order it. I guess they had a hard time getting him to smile, so it's a very serious picture. Jacob claims it is his "dark side" picture. WAY too much Star Wars!!!! I'll post the pics when they actually come in.






7 comments:
What great pictures of Katelyn. I've needed a Katelyn fix. These are great!!
What an angel! I love these pictures. I hope things are going well. Sorry to be so quiet. We are experiencing some stress over here with the schedules and construction. I am thinking of you! xo, Caroline
Nicole -
I would enlarge that pic of her waking on the floor from her nap and frame it...adorable!!
Oh, who am I kidding? They are ALL adorable!
Teresa =)
You don't need to have photos taken, these are FABULOUS! I love the corn photo, somthing was going on at the orphanage! The first time we had corn on the cob post Tyler joining us, he went CRAZY for it! Crying until we gave him a cob and it took us a minute to figure out what he was crying for.
Adorable pictures!
Adorable photos!! Found you through CCAI Yahoo group.
We are a NE FLA family; just returned with our daughter on 09/27/08. Was Katelyn a toddler when you adopted? Any remaining issues (you can private email from our blog). Probably will not be able to attend CCAI reunion.
Alyson
Celebrating 23 days as Mommy to Alyzabeth!
She is just so darned gorgeous, and glowing and healthy-looking! I can't believe how she's grown. Hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment