Friday, April 22, 2011

Katelyn's School Pics

I know that everyone thinks their children are beautiful... so I know that I'm completely biased here. Just wanted to share some pics of Katelyn that were taken at school a couple of weeks ago. Once again, proof that Scott needs to go out and purchase a shotgun.  LOL




7 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Beautiful pictures of Katelyn.

Jamie said...

She is beautiful!

Teresa said...

Wow! Those are better than some Senior pictures! (I know...I've been looking at a LOT of Senior pictures this year...)

The one where she's lying in the grass...gorgeous! She is truly a beautiful little girl!!

Scott doesn't need a shotgun. He can use Kevin's line to Meggie's boyfriend: I'm not afraid to go BACK to jail. (He's never been in jail, but Evan doesn't know that...)

Hahahaha!!

Teresa =)

Carrie said...

what a cutie! love the pics!

Adrian Roberta said...

those are school photo's!!! Wow, love the outdoor shots!!!

Trish said...

She is breathtaking. She looks so confident.

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!