Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cousins

Totally forgot to also add pics of the kiddos and their cousins... my brother's boys came down for their Spring Break and stayed with my parents. Of course, Mom and Dad had to bring them to Disney & Universal! We went over after church so the kids could play... my parents brought the RV up, so the pics are from the swampy area behind the RV at Ft Wilderness.





2 comments:

Adrian Roberta said...

Just wanted to comment to say we are still enjoying following along on your blog, you've been a great encouragement and we are now on our way back to our 2nd SB adoption.

Adrian Roberta said...

Nicole, that I'd drop you a note to let you know that I've passed your blog along to another soon-to-be SB mom from Denmark that has truly no support from her personal, and medical community for adopting her daughter with SB. She is in my yahoogroup and I know how great you were for me while I was in progress to bring Ping home, and now Baby Bing ,also with SB, that I just had to 'introduce' you to her!

Cheers,
Roberta