I only have a little bit of time to write... Courtney is wide awake and wants my attention! :)
Surgery went well. She was very tethered, so it was good that everything was done now before she had major complications. Her initial surgery in China was not "complete," which is why she was tethered... it only scratched the surface of her SB.
Will post more later!! :) Thank you so much for all the prayers and good wishes!!!!
4 comments:
Nicole - I never got a care package in the mail but please know that Courtney has been on my mind all day. I'll be continuing to watch for updates. Extra prayers!!
Prayers and hugs. Here's to a beautiful recovery, hope you're home quickly! Thanks for the update.
So glad it was a success... We'll keep praying!
So glad to hear that things went well! Still praying for a speedy recovery.
Post a Comment