Sunday, May 30, 2010

Me and the Kids

Going through old photos, I've noticed that I'm not in very many of them. Ok, I admit it... I do NOT like the camera. Yes, maybe in my younger (and much skinnier) days I enjoyed posing for the camera, but now I avoid it like the plague! Well... I realized that that's not cool for the kids. After all, one day I won't be here... so it might be nice for them to have a few pics of me with them when they were young... you know, to prove that I was actually there!!!!  :)  Here are some of those pics... yes, some are goofy... hee hee!


Ok... now I can go back into hiding!!!!   :)    Next challenge... to get a pic of all six of us together!

6 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Very pretty pictures, Nicole. You really shouldn't hide...however, I'm equally guilty of avoiding the camera. I was talking about you to my Mom and sister this afternoon. All good things. Hugs!

Adrian Roberta said...

absolutely beautiful!

Angela said...

great photos!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I'm guilty of that too, Nicole. I'm much more comfortable on the taking-picture-side-of-the-camera! :)

Your pics turned out sweet!

Tammy

Anonymous said...

So sweet - thanks for making me smile. And, gotta love the new neighbor!

Anonymous said...

So sweet - thanks for making me smile. And, gotta love the new neighbor!