You may or may not know that I am on staff at our church. I direct the Children's Choir, the Youth Choir and the Handbell Choir. I am also the Wedding Director. I don't coordinate the wedding (florist, photos, reception, etc)... I simply organize and direct the ceremony stuff. I'm also there to make sure that the church's facilities are taken care of (nothing gets broken, etc).
My friend and I were talking today about the wedding I just had last weekend. Everything went well, but there were times when I could have used a second hand... then we started talking about wedding planning itself. We realized we both had an interest in wedding planning... so, we're considering starting our own business to include the full planning spectrum. Through what I've already done at church, I've made contacts with several vendors. I also have experience coordinating larger events because of my job as a Zone Event Coordinator through MOPS International.
Here's where we need your help... We're trying to come up with a name. We have a few ideas, but I want to see what y'all come up with!!!! So, post your name ideas in the comments section!
3 comments:
How about: Destiny Events or
Vision Accomplished:Event Planning
Where your vision is our mission!
Let me know what you think.
Toni-
I LOVE the idea! Great fit of skills, previous experience and personal interest. What is your friends first name? Could it be a play on your initials? Could you include your city's name? I'll come up with suggestions over the weekend, but think about these questions.
Bells On - Wedding planners; ouch that's horrible!
Happily Ever After
Post a Comment