Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Photo/Video Site

Since blogspot isn't accessible in China, I've been updating Laurie's blog for her... but she's been having a hard time figuring out how to send me videos and such to upload. I went searching to see what I could find that would make things easier, and I think I've found something that will work!!! Shutterfly has their own blogging site, and you can upload pics AND video AND it's accessible from China (at least it is right now). I already uploaded a test video and some pics...

Click HERE to go to our new site... I'll still be blogging on this site, but I will add other albums and pics to the new site. Another cool feature is that if you are an approved member of the site (you just have to request to become a member), an email will be sent to you every time it's updated. You won't have to keep checking back for new pics or updates... which will be great while we're in China. Nothing like checking a blog a million times waiting for those all important Gotcha Day pics!! :)

So, pop on over there and see what you think!

No comments: