Saturday, June 27, 2009

Wedding Pictures

Ok... got some more pics back from the wedding. I couldn't choose which ones to include, so I'm including most all of them!!!! Some were taken at the rehearsal, some at the wedding itself. I don't have any of Katelyn walking down the aisle, but the bride's father video taped it, so I'm hoping to get a snippet of it from him. Keep in mind that Katelyn was not very cooperative during the pictures, so she was told there were ladybugs in the flowers and that she should go up and look for them. Also keep in mind that Katelyn never stands still, so catching her in a pic at all is difficult!!!!

For anyone who lives in Tennessee... the photographer's name is Justin Phalichanh. He was super sweet and VERY patient!!!

















1 comment:

Don and Be said...

I'd hire her for MY flower girl!
Blessings,
Be