In case you wondered... yes, I changed the pic at the top of the blog.
Here's the old pic, taken June 2008...
And here's the new one, taken June 2009...
Poor kids... they have no clue that we'll be taking these ottoman pics every year... yeah, it'll look pretty funny when they're all in their 20s!!!! :o)
What a cool idea for your blog header. Isn't the change amazing!!! We're back from our week offline at the cottage. I'm going to be digging sand out of our clothes for weeks. I just posted new pictures on the blog from our trip and I'm slowly catching up on blogs and email. Hugs.
3 comments:
Love the simplicity of the amazing transformation!
What a cool idea for your blog header. Isn't the change amazing!!! We're back from our week offline at the cottage. I'm going to be digging sand out of our clothes for weeks. I just posted new pictures on the blog from our trip and I'm slowly catching up on blogs and email. Hugs.
Happy "almost" birthday!!
LOVE the comparison shots! They have all grown SO much and I can't wait for the shot in their 20's! :)
Post a Comment