Katelyn got up out of bed... woohoo!!! We're taking things super slow. Right now we're working on getting her used to putting weight on her legs, as well as just sitting upright again. She definitely wasn't comfortable at first, but it got better. Here are a few pics...

first hugs

eating upright in bed

coloring and looking oh so cool in her new sunglasses (thanks, Kim!)
6 comments:
Woo hoo! What great progress!! Katelyn looks mighty cute in her new shades!! Love and hugs to you both.
Oh so precious and beautiful. I am so relieved that everything went so smoothly. I continue to pray for her recovery.
I can't believe how quickly she is progressing.Katelyn is very resilient. I'm sure I would be a much bigger whiner(:
She is one cool Katelyn!
Hugs and Big Hugs and Prayers your way!
Carrie and Family!
Hey Nicole & Katelyn,
So good to hear things are going well post surgery. I am sure it will be no time at all that you are back home and running rings around your Mama and brothers.
We are thinking of you here in China and wish you a speedy recovery. You are a very brave girl and we are all so proud of you.
Kim C
Post a Comment