Our "new room" is nice. It's a private room, so it's been very quiet. We've watched Dora about a million times now... but that's what makes her happy. If we can get her up today, then I can take her to one of the playrooms and let her actually "do" something.
We slept pretty well again. She didn't have to have her vitals checked quite as often, so that was nice. I also had a cot, so I was able to sleep a little better too.
Here are some pics from the past couple of days...

Waiting to go into the prep room...

Don't you like my new costume???


After surgery... I love my new finger light!!!
3 comments:
Best wishes with your continued stay at the hospital. I'm super impressed at how well Katelyn is doing. Extra hugs from the Kenwards.
So happy to hear things are going well-hugs to you alll. I will be praying for a fast recovery!
So glad your sweet baby is doing well. It is amazing how strong our kids are!
I will keep her in my prayers,
Sheri (Leilah Di and Olivia Xia's Mommy)
Post a Comment