Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Pics

Happy Easter!!!! We had a great time at church today... it started out with an Easter egg hunt followed by breakfast followed by a great Worship service with lots of music.

Here are some pics from today... Sorry there aren't as many of the boys... they just don't like pics as much as Katelyn!







Andrew doing his impression of a bunny after church...




7 comments:

Laurie said...

Love it! :-) They are all so cute...

Musings from Kim K. said...

I recognize Katelyn's Easter basket!! All your kiddos look super cute. Happy Easter, Gower family!!

Amy said...

Sweet kids!!! Looks like you had a fun Easter. So glad to see that things are going well for your sweet girl.

kitchu said...

such cute pics!! love Katelyn's dress and the boys look adorable :O) Happy Easter!

Carrie said...

I think it is a boy thing- But look how cute they are!

Clint and Jennifer said...

Katelyn looks so beautiful in that dress! But I have to say, your boys are pretty darned cute too!!

Glad you all had a Happy Easter!
=)
Jennifer

Don and Be said...

Good lookin' family, Nicole.