Saturday, November 22, 2008

"W"

Katelyn is definitely progressing with her language skills... thought I'd go ahead and post this video of her saying her ABC's. No, she's not saying them by herself... she's definitely not ready for that yet... but she is saying them. Our favorite letter for her to say is "W"... you'll hear why!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute Nicole!! I love the way she says "W" :-)

Musings from Kim K. said...

What a cute video. I wish we lived closer. Katelyn and Josie would have so much fun reciting their ABC's together.

Love ya!!

Laurie said...

What a cutie! W is hilarious! :-)

Hugs!

Chelsea Gour said...

That is so cute. "W" is Claire's favorite letter too! It was the first letter she learned to recognize and is still her favorite!

Anonymous said...

She is growing so fast! Doesn't it just make your heart swell with pride when they learn something new? Good job Katelyn and Mommy! I love reading about another Jian sister. The holidays are going to be so wonderful for you and your family this year, enjoy!