
Today I found out about a website that exists to help educate families that are considering adopting a special needs child from China, as well as to find homes for the children left behind. I encourage others that are considering this path to check out the site and read up on some of the experiences of other families. Our story on how Katelyn came to be part of our family is now on the site... and there are many other stories. The stories (and links to blogs) are organized by special needs...
4 comments:
That is a great website ! Thanks for sharing. Loved reading your adoption story again. It sure is amazing to see how the Lord works by matching a child in another country to a family and have the two fit together so perfectly. It also is really awesome to see how far Katelyn has come since you brought her home. We continue to keep you all in our prayers. We are so thankful that she is home with her family for the holidays. Wish you all the best.
Lots of Love,
the SC Gowers
Thank you for calling our attention to the site. I went right there and read your story which, in the past, I got only glimpses of as we tried to attend to children and hold conversations at our waiting families meetings. Katelyn is a remarkable little gal!
Happy Thanksgiving,
Don, Be & JMei
yep, it's awesome! that was in part created by one of my closest friends stefanie (that's her cutie Jude by the way pictured there!)...
she would probably love to feature kailynn's story if you'd be willing to share it!
Nicole -
How did you get involved in that web site? Do you think they'd want more stories? Carson's SN is sorta unique and might be helpful to some.
By the way, I "tagged" you...check out my blog for details.
Teresa =)
Post a Comment