Monday, November 3, 2008

Photo Shoot

Ok... so I hope the boys forgive me at some point for all the pics I'm going to post of Katelyn. I think Andrew and Jacob are absolutely handsome, but they just won't sit/stand and pose for the camera like Katelyn. Well... I guess pose isn't quite the word. Hey... I took lots of pics of the boys when they were babies. We'll just think of these shots as 4 months pics (4 months home, that is)!

Anyway... Katelyn and I went to go pic up Jacob from school a little while ago. We were a tad early, and I had my regular camera with me, so I thought I'd try the fountain pic again... here's what I got... oh, and I LOVE the sad pics (she got upset at one point...).






3 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Oh my gosh. Katelyn and Josie can make the same EXACT sad face. Too funny. Yes. I completely understand giving equal picture time on the blog. I love the fountain photo shoot. Hugs.

Don and Be said...

You sure are purty, gal!

Laurie said...

Is it bad that I love the slightly upset ones...she's just so CUTE.