Sunday, October 19, 2008

I've Been Tagged


So, I check my email after church today and find out that I've been tagged by my friend, Meghan. I met Meghan while on the CCAI WCP yahoo group... she and I were waiting for referrals at about the same time. She recieved her referral for Lia about a month before we received Katelyn's referral. Click here to read Meghan's blog.

SEVEN RANDOM/WEIRD FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I was once locked in a closet... I was getting ready to play a solo at a recital. I needed a place to warm up real quick, so I found a little room off to the side, went in and closed the door (so no one could hear me). Well, the room wasn't a room, it was a closet, and when the door closed, it locked. Oops!

2. The events leading up to me and Scott (my husband) dating were much like an episode on the Jerry Springer show... can't quite explain online, but it was quite an ordeal!!!

3. I need the excuse of someone coming over to clean my house... When it comes to "work," I'm pretty well organized, but my house doesn't show it!

4. I would LOVE to go up into space one day... yes, on the shuttle (or whatever follows).

5. I have used a "Squatty Potty," and it wasn't that bad!

6. I like to dip my fries in my frosty when I go to Wendy's.

7. I used to have very strange dreams when I was a child... Many of them involved "King Kong" climbing up my house or a gigantic owl hiding behind school buses at the school I was attending. Then there were always the dreams about "Godzilla," and how I would have to try to escape him. Hmmm... guess those weren't good movies to watch at such a young age.

And now for the lucky seven being tagged by me... how can I pick just seven???? Anyone that wants to come out and play... TAG, YOU'RE IT!!!!!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Just FYI - #1 made me laugh out loud. I have, however, been stuck in a bathroom stall...

Meghan said...

Thanks, Nicole!! Hey, I would love to hear more about #2:)