A few people have asked about Andrew's cardiologist appointment the other day... so I thought I'd update everyone real quick. His appointment went well, and the doctor says he's doing quite well... The murmur is still there, and the hole probably is as well. He is scheduled for an ultrasound next week to determine if the hole has grown, stayed the same or gotten smaller (which is what we're all hoping for). The hole should have closed by now, but it hasn't... as long as it closes in the next few years, everything will be fine. If it doesn't close, we'll have to do something about it. Fortunately, there are some non-surgical proceedures that can be performed, but we hope we won't have to even get that far.
So, the ultrasound is next week, and we'll get the results the following week... at which point we'll fill you in!!!
Well... back to cleaning. Katelyn's welcome home party is on Saturday... so I need to get everything cleaned up. I went to the local "Oriental Market" yesterday and picked up some Chinese snacks for the party... should be fun!
2 comments:
I didn't realize our kiddos have something in common (Josie's hole was patched when they took care of the other 3 things on her heart in April). I'm definitely interested in knowing how he does at his next appt. I can't wait to see pictures of your party. Be sure to take a bunch.
Hugs.
Great pictures and updates! Happy Birthday, Nicole! Its 8/8, right! Enjoy the day with your bundles of joy! xoxo, Caroline
Post a Comment