Thursday, July 24, 2008

Videos from China Trip

Wanted to post a couple of videos from our trip to China. Unfortunately, our "Gotcha Day" video was too dark, so you really can't see much... plus, it's really quite a traumatic experience for Katelyn, so we'll just keep that off the blogs and save it for her to see one day.

This first video is of Scott... we took a trip to People's Park in Nanchang and found where they'll let you get in a plastic bubble thing and roll around in the water. TOO FUNNY! Even the local Chinese people (including our bus driver) were stopping to take pictures and video of Scott. Also in the video is our friend Zachary...

This next video is a view of the traffic at an intersection near our hotel... we took it looking out our window, so it's not super clear, but you get the point. People don't quite follow the same rules as we do... and Scott couldn't understand why I wouldn't let him rent a car!!!! Ha!

Hope you enjoyed a brief glance into our China trip. If you ever happen to visit us, I have a few photo albums with our pics in them. Yeah, I know... they are kind of like wedding album photos... you don't know anyone in them and have no clue why those specific pics were taken, but hey, they are pics of China!

5 comments:

kitchu said...

SO COOL! Love that you have the blog, adding you to bloglines :O)

Don and Be said...

....and if you happen to be a pedestrian on the sidewalk, motorcycle drivers expect you to get out of their way. I don't get it either. One thing I liked about the Forbidden City .... no traffic once inside!

BTW - adding your blog to our bloglines.

Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm loving your blog. It's so fun to relive our journey through your postings and video. Have a great weekend with all your kiddos.

Don and Be said...

.....and the bubble vid is too cool......

Erica said...

Hey Nicole and Scott!

I got so teary watching these videoes, hearing your voices, and remembering these things with you. We miss you guys so much and couldn't have had better people to share the expreience with us. I need to borrow these videoes for our blog. I have been very bad at updating it since we have been home. How do you find the time?? Love to all of your family!

Erica
With you in China and now in spirit!