Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Let's Start at the Very Beginning...

Well, maybe not the very beginning... Let's start with why I started blogging...

We recently returned home from China with our newly adopted daughter. I started blogging at the beginning of our adoption journey to keep everyone up to date with what was going on... We used the youbelong blogs, and they are super, but now that our adoption journey to Katelyn is complete, it's time to move on and start a new blog... one about our family.

So, here we are. I hope you'll find time to check in every so often and see what we've been up to. I'll add pics here of the kiddos and maybe even some video. Maybe Scott will even post from time to time... who knows?!?!

1 comment:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Congratulations and welcome to the blogging world. I'll be sure to add you to my sidebar. Hugs.