Can you believe this is the same girl??? The first pic was taken in February 2008, the second picture was taken after being home 1 week, in June 2008.
Now, here's Andrew...
This first pic of Andrew was taken just before we moved down to Florida in 2003... The second pic was taken just a few days ago when Andrew decided to slick down his hair for some odd reason.
How about Jacob???

Awwww... how cute! This first pic was taken when Jacob was 2 days old... the second was taken last week when the kids were in the blow up pool. Jacob is the one making faces at Katelyn.
Wow... they sure grow up fast!



2 comments:
Cool...I am the first comment! :-) Glad to see your new blog...love the pics!
Nicole
Found your blog thru the RQ website...we have recently accepted a referral for a baby girl with SB who they say has "normal" function of her legs..your blog is so so so encouraging! Could I email you and ask some questions?? I know you are busy, so only when you get a chance! rebsandhogs@juno.com
journeytoashleimei.blogspot.com
THANKS!
Post a Comment