Goodness... time just flies by! The kids have been out of school for over a month now, and yes, they are ready to start school again. Courtney's surgery went very well, and her foot is much more flexible now, which means it fits into her AFO better. Katelyn learned how to swim by herself last month and Jacob got a super short haircut (his hair hasn't been this short since, well... since ever!
I had a blast attending the Spina Bifida Conference last month... I met lots of great folks, including many of the moms that I "chat" with online. I also learned more info to help our Chapter and, more importantly, more info to help the girls.
Here are some pics from this past month:
 |
| Katelyn rolling down the hill waiting for fireworks |
 |
| attempting the annual July 4th pyramid |
 |
| sparks were flying |
 |
| kids playing in the fountain where our Walk-N-Roll will be in the Fall |
 |
| the final shuttle launch |
 |
| courtesy of Amanda Kern |
 |
| courtesy of Amanda Kern |
 |
| courtesy of Amanda Kern |
1 comment:
Beautiful pictures, Nicole. Your kiddos are really growing up fast.
Post a Comment