We've been at our church doing VBS this week... the kids have had a great time! Andrew, Jacob and Katelyn are all in classes this year. Courtney is too young still, so she hangs out with me while I do the music stuff. Tonight we had our VBS program... as always, we had the kids sing a few songs that they learned. Jacob decided not to sing tonight, but Andrew and Katelyn did... as did Courtney. Yep... she got right up on stage and enjoyed the spotlight. She sang a little and did a couple of the movements... but mostly she just looked super cute. Here is a video of 2 of the songs (it's a tad long, but I wanted to put it up here for the grandparents to see!!). Courtney goes back and forth between Andrew and Katelyn (and even asks Jacob to come up at one point - pointing for him to come up). The video is a bit blurry when Scott zooms in... the camera was set to manual focus, and he didn't know that.
This last clip is from the very last song the kids sang... by this point... well... let's just say Katelyn had had enough of Courtney coming up and distracting her. Don't worry... no one actually got hurt in the making of this clip. Keep in mind that both girls have poor balance, so it doesn't take much to knock either of them over! Oh, and trust me... Courtney has pushed Katelyn over MANY times!!!!!
3 comments:
TOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! I love it.
Just had to come back for a giggle. What a riot. :)
LOL You just can't get enough sisterly love. They are darling. I just love all the matching clothes. OOOH I need a little girl too. Courtney AFO's look great just like stylish go go boots. I can't believe how quickly you are all in the swing of things already. Today is our first sunday at church. I'm hoping it goes well.
Post a Comment