Found out about a great project yesterday called "The Littlest Heroes Project." Here's what it says on their website...
The Littlest Heroes Project is a non-profit based organization founded in January 2008 by Felicia Reinhard, made up of professional photographers nationwide that provide free photo sessions to our nations Littlest Heroes. Through the power of photography we are giving back and taking a stand for these children who sometimes feel forgotten because of their illnesses. We are here to let them know that they are heroes to many, and to share their inspirational stories and photos with the world.
WOW!!!!! The photos and stories on their website are beautiful. I had just mentioned to Scott last week that I really wanted to get family shots done, now that our family is complete... but due to the adoption costs and medical expenses, I just could not figure out how we could fit a photo shoot into our budget... Now we can!! I applied yesterday and was shocked to receive an email last night saying that our application had already been accepted!!! Now we just wait for one of the photographers (we had to select our top three choices out of MANY local photographers) to contact us. Also gotta figure out what clothes to wear... hmmm...
1 comment:
Nicole -
Thanks for posting this...we applied and got accepted too!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!
Teresa =)
Post a Comment