Thursday, May 13, 2010

Feeding the Ducks

On his way home from the bus stop, Andrew noticed that the ducklings were out on the pond... so we all went down to feed the ducks. The girls were in matching dresses (which they both decided to put on earlier this afternoon), so it made for some cute pics.

5 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

That's a sweet video! I love her little voice. And those matching dresses are precious!

Have a great weekend!
Tammy

Adrian Roberta said...

Oh my goodness, that was the cutest moment when each sibling grabbed Courney stand up!

Edie said...

Hey Nicole, I'm not sure if I can comment sometimes it just won't let me post. I probably need to wait until I'm not green with envy.LOL They are so cute. I'm thrilled at your report that the whole family is doing well.

Angela said...

Amazing video. I don't know how you can do it all. The kids look great. Also jealous of the sun shine. wishing you the best.

Mary said...

Oh.my.gosh. Nicole! That is the CUTEST video of the kiddos! I love how the other children helped their sister up...soooo sweet! :o)