Yep!!! We received our Travel Approval (TA) today!!!!!! We are scheduled to leave April 14th - that's NEXT WEEK!!!!! We can't officially book our travel stuff until our Consulate Appointment (CA) has been confirmed, but it feels sooooo good to know we're only 9 (NINE!!!) days away from hopping on that plane!
If the schedule holds true to the normal ones, we will meet Courtney on April 19th. Please pray for her transition and for the family that has been taking care of her. I know they love her very much, and this will be very difficult for them.
WOOHOO!!!!!!! We're coming, Courtney!!!!
5 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I left a comment for you on the Spina Bifida forum too! You'll have to fill me in on how how to make sure we're ready to travel as quickly as possible after TA! We really want to go as early in June as possible!!!!
I'll be following your journey to China!
Blessings,
Tammy
I can't wait to follow your journey back. We'll be praying for safe travels and Courtney's transition.
Hugs!
Yeah for you!! Our horrible week (bowel prep and surgery for Molly) will be a fabulous week for your family! I'm so excited for you!!!
Teresa =)
Congrats!
Hey! Hopingfor08 from RQ. We got our CA confirmed too and are leaving April 15. Well my DH is leaving. I am going to make him put the purple ribbon on his backpack!!! LOL! If you see a tall, dark-haired guy with a blonde-hair, blue-eyed boy and an Asian boy that is probably my DH!
I will be watching you all from afar. :( Hoping and praying all goes well!!!
Congrats! It is finally time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment