Friday, April 30, 2010

Heading Home

This will be our final post from China... our flight leaves for Newark in about 6 hours. We spent the night here in Beijing and woke up to a beautiful blue sky and sunny day. Courtney and I aren't feeling the best... there was a stomach bug going thru the rest of our travel group... looks like we're the final victims. We did find some saltines at a grocery store down the street, so hopefully that and some ginger ale on the plane will do the trick.

Saying goodbye to all our new friends was tough... we hope that it's more of a "till we meet again" and not a real goodbye. Prayers that everyone is having a safe journey home!!!!

Next stop... USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Tom and Becky said...

praying for you a safe trip home and a fast recovery.

Musings from Kim K. said...

Praying for a safe journey home. I'm sorry about the stomach bug. Yucky. I can't wait to see pictures of all your children FINALLY together. HUGS!!!

Teresa said...

So glad you're heading back to your other kids! I've followed your blog (sorry I haven't commented much) and just can't believe how well Courtney is adjusting with you guys! She's adorable x 100!!

Looking forward to pics when your family of six is reunited!!

Teresa =)

Ash said...

Safe travel. Loved following!!
:-) ash